Sunday, November 21, 2010

Rolling Stones Taking Over The Middle East!

The famous Rolling Stones magazine recently launched a Middle Eastern edition. You should've seen my face when I saw the promotor in MOE's Virgin Megastore. I was in a "So Happy I Could Die" mood; Thank you Gaga for introducing us to this one. I subscribed to have the magazine mailed to me for one year. The promotor was so happy to see my excitement that he gave me Rolling stone badges LOL! If I decide on majoring in journalism, this is definitely one of the magazines I want to work for. Could the magazine industry in the UAE get any better? If you ask me, no.
The first issue - which is the November issue - features Kanye West on the cover. The magazine also features Kings of Leon, Katy Perry and Lebanese singer Ragheb Alama.


Kanye West on the cover of Rolling Stones Middle East first issue

Peace,
Hamda

No comments:

Post a Comment