Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Confess; I'm scared

A lot of things has changed about me lately. Some are good and some are...well, not so good. I started seeing things in different perspectives. I'm starting to lose patience when it comes to people yet I wait when it comes to something that's related to myself. Some of you might take that as selfish but some might say, "Yes, I can relate to that.". Some of you might not even understand what I'm talking about it. I recently took a very major decision that has to do with my life and I'm still waiting for things to go the way I want it. Until now, I'm still waiting. Sometimes I just want to cry and rewind time, yet there are still moments when a tiny spark of hope lights up inside of me and I feel happy again. I love that feeling; it gives me a reason to move on. It tells me: "Yes Hamda, there's light at the end of this tunnel. Just keep walking." I'm still waiting for the time to come where that spark of hope lingers inside of me and and never leaves.With that being said, I'd still like to make one more confession: I confess; I'm scared. 

2 comments:

  1. {yet there are still moments when a tiny spark of hope lights up inside of me and I feel happy again. I love that feeling; it gives me a reason to move on}

    I loved this part<3, I liked what you wrote and the way you expressed your feelings(Y)!

    ReplyDelete